Join in, get tickets now!
Ticketing Terms & Conditions
1. The Organiser/Venue Owner and its agents and employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury (unless such death or personal injury was caused by the negligence of the Venue Owner or its agent and employees), loss or damage however caused while in the venue nor are they liable for any complaint, claim, refund, or exchange for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of shows and/or performances.
2. No admission for infants. Children without tickets will not be admitted unless otherwise stated by the Organiser/Venue Owner.
3. All admissions are subjected to tickets being produced at the entrance.
4. Latecomers/Re-entry will be admitted at appropriate breaks (if any).
5. No smoking, food, beverages, audio or video recording is allowed in the venues unless otherwise stated by the Organiser/Venue Owner.
6. The organizer/ Venue Owner may telecast or broadcast any event and may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video, photography or image.
7. The Organiser/Venue Owner reserves the right to refuse admission to any person whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
8. Both the Organiser and/or Venue Owner will be entitled to rely upon and enforce these terms and conditions.
- The event description was updated. Diff#479880 2019-10-04 10:00:27